News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

"Stars" by Gentosha

Started by The Void, 10 June, 2017, 14:59:42

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Interesting, I'd like to get one to try them out. I assume most european shops will stock them.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

s070s

Whut!!!!  (very excited)

johndmc

*updates wishlist *

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

KenSan

Whats going on with the JKA?

So we now have two new JKA kendamas. This one "Stars Kendama" and also the "Meijin kendama" with blue seal! Also it says the Stars kendama will be released in August which is when I will be in Tokyo, so I will definitely try and hunt one down.

As an aside note has anyone seen the new Ozora seal with hologram type background? http://www.kendama.co.jp/index.html Apparently it is to combat counterfeit seals/kendamas appearing on the market!

@BKA
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

BKA

HansNickmans

I have a 40th Anniversary one of these. Regrettably, our post service banged it up pretty good, so I can't really speak to it's playability. However, I has one of the most satisfying clack sounds out of my collection.

Now I feel like trying it out again...
Kendama Belgium!

The Void

Quote from: HansNickmans on 14 June, 2017, 12:07:21
I have a 40th Anniversary one of these. Regrettably, our post service banged it up pretty good, so I can't really speak to it's playability. However, I has one of the most satisfying clack sounds out of my collection.

Now I feel like trying it out again...
:( Did you ever get some compensation from the post office for that?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

I have a 40 anniversary GT, it's that the same one? I'm confused

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The Void

Quote from: shalafi on 14 June, 2017, 20:42:33
The 40th anniversary GT16 was made by Gentosha. I don't know if it's exactly the same as the Stars or not.

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 14 June, 2017, 20:48:16
Quote from: shalafi on 14 June, 2017, 20:42:33
The 40th anniversary GT16 was made by Gentosha. I don't know if it's exactly the same as the Stars or not.
Thanks! I haven't played it, I was keeping it as collection piece, maybe I should :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk