News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The Pill - Terra Kendamas (Mini-Edit)

Started by Thorny, 12 January, 2012, 08:40:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorny

Well... have a look and let me know what you think! Hopefully you'll enjoy it :)

The Void

Neat sequence of tricks at the end there. I think the Pill is an example of "innovation by limitation"; the seemingly fewer tricks there are, the more you can think laterally about how to come up with new ideas.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Thorny

and yeah, it really is... at first it seems like there is nothing really to achieve from it except the obvious simple 'earth turn' style tricks, but once you keep at it more and more becomes available to you.

Definitely good fun, I'll be bringing it to the NRC too. If you're interested!  :)

The Void

Yes please, I'd like to have a little looksee. And your Purpleheart Terra too, if you fancy showing that off! :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Thorny

Quote from: The Void on 12 January, 2012, 16:14:04
Yes please, I'd like to have a little looksee. And your Purpleheart Terra too, if you fancy showing that off! :)

Of course! I'll make sure Layna brings the one I bought her, the Purpleheart one with the Maple stripe :)

AlexSmith

It's still a little weird seeing Terra stuff in videos, given that there aren't a ton of Terra products out there, I can still remember making pretty much every single one. Good stuff though, I like the pizza sort of thing. I've tried that a few times before myself.