News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The forum seems dead this week...

Started by BrandonYoder, 13 September, 2013, 06:19:16

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandonYoder

What the heck is everyone up to?
IM SO BORED WITHOUT YOU!!!!

emagdnim

hahaha.

Was super busy this week. sorry mate!

Dimensions

Why not get involv in the endless combo - your now back in Brandon
This also goes to everyone - give it a go!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

emagdnim

Ill have a look, I am a beginner so some tricks are to hard for me.

Ill try every time to land the trick someone calls. But some are really to hard and others when I land them it already has been landed. Frustrating but the most fun topic on the forum in my humble opinion.

PikWik

i think its the "registered users only". this is such a casual place to begin with, and when they make it so someone actually has to login to view the boards inactivity, that just makes it even dead-er. .

The Void

So, you think that making lurkers who never post[nb]Hi guys, how ya doing? What's your favourite trick?[/nb] log in will reduce the posting? Interesting. Especially since today's the busiest posting day since June. ;)
As for the original question, I've been busy and ill.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

emagdnim

Hope you get better fast Viod..

1.   Hi guys, how ya doing? What's your favourite trick?

I am fine, had a real bussy week. My favourite trick is Lunar. I am not good at it but it gives a real good feeling when I land it.

BrandonYoder

wooo, looks like we have some movement!
I am doing pretty dang awesome. hmmm...im not sure i know what my favorite trick is.
Currently ive been working on some longer combos, so i suppose string tricks & suicide tricks(spacewalk type tricks)that end in a clean spike:)

p.s. Suck it up Void!  Jk, get better buddy.

PikWik

hope you get well void!
as far as my comment about having to login to see the forums, its probably due to my laziness to login  ;)

PikWik

my favorite trick is when i land a falling down and then get a jumping stick