News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Blue Mugen 夢元. むげん けん玉 FOR SALE!

Started by The Void, 27 April, 2012, 13:45:33

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KendAlex

The Void

Yes, dark blue. I've had this one for two years now...... pristine....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

leviijayde

Looking good! The sky blue is a strange colour, is this a little strange to look at in person as well? haha

EDIT:- It's Thorny, I'm on Levii's laptop and didn't realise I was on her account haha! Oh well, she won't mind.

The Void

123hunter

The Void

Quote from: 123hunter on 30 April, 2012, 16:47:26Trade? I have some white packaging ozoras!
So do I. :) No thanks, only interested in cash.

For your reference, shipping price is £7 to UK, £13 to USA.

123hunter

Hahaha how much?
$200.00 usd?

Pierce5555

HansNickmans

I bought a used dark blue mugen from Matt Hall at EJC 2008, which started my addiction. These are awesome kendamas (if you plan on using it after you buy it :-)).
Kendama Belgium!

The Void

If I don't get a better offer by noon (BST) tomorrow, it goes to Pierce.