News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Leaf Green Oozora (2008) for sale - autographed by Yusuke Ito

Started by The Void, 17 June, 2012, 19:07:38

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I'm selling this 2008 model[nb]2008 was when Yamagata Koubou started making Oozoras. They changed the design in 2012. This one was purchased in 2009. I'm referring to it as "2008" as that was the year this design started up.[/nb] Leaf Green Oozora. It bears the autograph of kendama legend Yusuke Ito.

Near-mint condition. The packet has been cut open, and the spare string lost. There is one very small black mark on the paint, and one small "rim dent" on the paint. Your chance to get a special model of this no-longer-made colour of Oozora.

Post your bids here, or to me by Private Message. I have a reserve price in mind, (quite reasonable), and I will post "Reserve met" when/if someone bids that much.
Postage will be £6 to UK, or £12 worldwide, so please post your bids in the form: "£3.50 +£6 p&p". (Hint: my reserve is higher than that.  :) ) Bids in £GBP only please. Highest bid over my reserve by Thursday 11am (UK time) wins.

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Sponge.

Quote from: The Void on 17 June, 2012, 19:07:38
I'm selling this 2008 model[nb]2008 was when Yamagata Koubou started making Oozoras. They changed the design in 2012. This one was purchased in 2009. I'm referring to it as "2008" as that was the year this design started up.[/nb] Leaf Green Oozora. It bears the autograph of kendama legend Yusuke Ito.

Near-mint condition. The packet has been cut open, and the spare string lost. There is one very small black mark on the paint, and one small "rim dent" on the paint. Your chance to get a special model of this no-longer-made colour of Oozora.

Post your bids here, or to me by Private Message. I have a reserve price in mind, (quite reasonable), and I will post "Reserve met" when/if someone bids that much.
Postage will be £6 to UK, or £12 worldwide, so please post your bids in the form: "£3.50 +£6 p&p". (Hint: my reserve is higher than that.  :) ) Bids in £GBP only please. Highest bid over my reserve by Thursday 11am (UK time) wins.

I'm pretty interested. Any bids so far? you should just say the reserve :)

The Void

Quote from: Sponge. on 17 June, 2012, 20:09:10I'm pretty interested. Any bids so far? you should just say the reserve :)
No bids so far. You should just make a bid. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

The Void