News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Outlink 2017!

Started by Dimensions, 18 January, 2017, 16:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

paulsayer

@Dimensions oh boy.. better get to it. missions
Got it! That trade was killing me.

fiddletriks

Got eeet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*welsh thistle*

Dimensions

@paulsayer
That candle was sketchy and kept threatening to fall off, but composure leads to a perfect landing
Accepted!

@fiddletriks
It looks as if your plugged in as some kendama robot, anyway it was all good!
Accepted!

Unfortunately your friend did neither the correct trick nor say the key words, so I'll have to reject his entry :)
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

fiddletriks

Scotland coming out on form!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*welsh thistle*

paulsayer

The Void

@fiddletriks @paulsayer Well done you guys.
Dammit, I'm stuck here dealing with video encoding engines, when I want to be clicking!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

The second hop is killing me.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Quote from: The Void on 01 April, 2017, 13:26:14
The swap to Candle is killing me.

John

Lunars and axes are 2 of my favourite tricks - I love stalls in general, really. Candlesticks feel uncomfortable for me and are right at the bottom of my list, along with juggles and taps. So this is a very yin and yang trick for me. And you will absolutely land it soon Void, I have no doubt :)

The Void

Maybe, John. I've now got 3.5 of the 5 elements. I may be heading for my traditional 4th place. :)

The Void

Quote from: The Void on 01 April, 2017, 14:22:04
Quote from: The Void on 01 April, 2017, 13:26:14
The swap to Candle is killing me.
The tama catch of Candle is killing me.

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Since I suffer the curse of cold mortality, I'm afraid it's inevitable. Today I caught the Candle grip, but missed the tama catch 3 times. Knackered! Probably won't get too much more play time before the deadline, but I'll see what I can do...

oesterzilla

the fact that this was done on a ozora is just blowing my mind.
haven't had time to try it yet but i'm going it a chance tmrw!

The Void

Quote from: oesterzilla on 02 April, 2017, 21:11:24the fact that this was done on a ozora is just blowing my mind.
I've been getting close on a natty Royal... :)