News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Cardiff meet, Saturday, March 22nd

Started by The Void, 06 March, 2014, 22:57:58

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Hello,

Adam and I are going to meet up for a bit of clicking in a couple of weeks. Anyone else up for a meet?
Meet outside Cardiff Central train station, 12:00-12:45, and we'll take it from there.

Cheers!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Ash

Sounds good :), I'm up for this. I'm in Amsterdam until the 19th so it will be a good week.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times - Bruce Lee

P.S. Replace Kick with Trick

BKA

Cool!
(If you're nearby in Amsterdam, pop into the Juggle Store and check out their kendama range. ....although I'm only assuming they've reopened from their renovation... Home page says re-opening late Jan. But I digress....)

SamSpry1993

My Brother is getting married around then, so won't be able to make it  :(

The Void

Aww, shame, Sam. Oh well, another time.
Still, "three's a crowd" - which is good in this case!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

I should be there about 12:20, unless I miss a connection, in which case nearer 12:40.

mreasyguy

I'll get to the station for 12ish to meet people anywho, BUT...
We may have a wet Saturday which is a shame, I'll keep my eye on the weather as it's always changing.

The Void