News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Bristol Dec 16th: Winter WonderJam

Started by BKA, 22 November, 2018, 13:57:46

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

We'll jam in Bristol on Dec 16th. Bring coats, hats and gloves!

Where:
Queen's Square, Bristol
When:
Noon onwards, Sunday Dec 16th

Backup wet weather plan:
Walkway in Millenium Square

paulsayer

BKA

Paul_S

posssssible - I do kinda live in london at the moment (have work here up till christmas)

The Void

Good fun today. Decent turnout of about 20, by the end. We started in Queen's Square while the rain held off. After about an hour and a half, someone felt a raindrop, so we took the short walk to the covered walkway. I got my sarado-six-way again (off camera, and no-one watching :-) ), and saw quite a few people hit some good stuff. Can't really remember what, apart from Arthur's Yank, sorry.
Nice to meet Matt from Manchester, Tristan from Cardiff, and Finny from Bristol, and to see Paul make the epic trip down, and to run into everyone else again too. Mike, hope you got your tyre changed in the end!

I'll sort out pics etc tomorrow. Here's a periscope to be going on with, with a nice hit from Woodsy:
https://www.pscp.tv/w/buY6xTFheVFWZ1hsTHhxS3B8MVprS3prbGF5am9Hdjp2kOAIDsRlPVosmUv3btUSBMLfI6ua7bcOh2--CZ58

Cheers all, see you at the next one.

[Playing on the iPod on the way home: classic Iggy Pop, "The Idiot" LP, kept me walking at a decent pace. Slightly soggy trouser legs, and creaky knees. Sofa is v comfy right now.]
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Woodsy

Such a good day! Did you happen to get a clip of me right after we moved to millennium square?

The Void

@Woodsy Like an about-to-snap-at-the-bottom kendama string.... Frayed Knot. I hardly took any video. Hit something good, did ya? :-)