News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Metal Kendama:Volume 1

Started by Greg the Strangler, 13 September, 2011, 00:21:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg the Strangler

Here's my debut! It was a learning process, I wanted it to look a lot like Colin Sander 7, and succeeded in some ways and not others.

January–Kengarden Beginner Champion
May–Kengarden Intermediate Champion
December–Kengarden Advanced Champion

Toby

Enjoyed that dude. Good to put a face to a name as well.
SRC 2011 Moshi Kame Champion

The Void

Nice work, nicely shot too. (I assume that's what you meant about wanting to look like CS7.) I think I've only managed one or 2 Lunar somersaults, so nice to see that double at the end.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

AlexSmith

I used to be a huge fan of metal (mostly tech and math metal, as well as metalcore). I actually played in a metal band for a few years, we did pretty well in our day, headlined a ton of local shows, did a tour to Eastern Canada, sold hard copies of our album to people as far away as Japan and Israel, even got to open for a couple pretty big modern metal acts like Protest the Hero. Such fun days...

So to get back on topic, I was happy to see a 'metal kendama edit', I've thought about using metal in an edit a few times before, but have always chickened out. Worked pretty well though, not gonna lie. Good work dude