News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Mostly sat about watching people compete in the All Japan comp, @johndmc . I should be able to find the live stream for you....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

johndmc

Quote from: The Void on 15 October, 2017, 05:45:00
Mostly sat about watching people compete in the All Japan comp, @johndmc . I should be able to find the live stream for you....
Oh cool, that would be great

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

The Void

I think the one I just posted in the Event thread for it should work...?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Just posted a second one, which is more live.

donald grant

That's three times this week I've gone for a stroll the woods and managed to catch double swirl double juggle to spike.  And as a bonus today I also got one turn swing to hand boarders, in.  Alas winter is coming soon....

The Void

Cripes, @donald grant , that's neat[nb]x4, I really love your tiger feet[/nb]!

Last day of BST today. I may have to squeeze in a garden session....

The Void

Today I gave my neighbour a kendama. Later heard him & friend clicking and and making those "oooahh!"-type noises of having fun with it.

The Void

Good filming session today! Here's Jimmy's concentration face!

The Void

Mostly I was video editing today, but I managed an Oban Bypass at the club tonight. That hop-out to Opp Stilt is horrible.

shalafi

Today I just went back to see my old edits. It turns out I landed my first lunar and my first juggle 5 years ago, haven't got much better at those.

Other tricks like whirlwinds, swirls, half-swirls and so on I can see the progress over the years. Slow progress, but progress nevertheless.

It turns out I haven't made an Edit in 3 years, apparently I am too busy making IKO trick lists or I just don't see the point of making edits anymore, there are too many good videos I rarely get the time to watch them all. Saturation? maybe.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

The best reason for making a video is... that you feel like it. For whatever reason. Never feel obliged.

Today I noticed sarado-sink on one of my Plushes. That'll teach me to let other people try it. :-) To the post-it notes!

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 05 December, 2017, 00:37:00
The best reason for making a video is... that you feel like it. For whatever reason. Never feel obliged.
I guess so. Lately I only feel like doing single trick videos and only every now and then.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Unichuck1

Today i landed my first lighthouse flip slowly getting there its ugly but its there [emoji14]

Wont let me upload mp4 videos to tapatalk so its on youtube

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Void

The Void

Braved the frost for a quick Spacewalk Tap-Tornado Lighthouse Falling. Had the idea for this one a little over a week ago. Tried it briefly when I met Ben last week, but again today. After working out the right angle to launch at, it only took a minute or two.
https://twitter.com/royalkendama/status/939478003683332097