News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

kendamatty

Jak

OK cool, so, let's reverse what I just did

Starting with the tama on the back of the hand that's holding the ken < fast hand lighthouse.

(Pop up the tama from the back of the hand, place the base cup on the top of the tama while it's in the air then quickly grab the tama to end in a lighthouse.)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

The Void

I had a quick go at this last night. Tricky, but getable....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

I just discovered that embedded IGs don't show up in Tapatalk, and since (I believe) you browse via Tapatalk, @Jak, here are the raw links:
[noembed]
[/noembed]
[noembed]
[/noembed]

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Jak

Haha, I like what you did there Void. Your version of the trick was as smooth as mine so... accepted!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

The Void

Cheers dude.

For #145, I would like to see 3-Juggle*[nb]Terminology at the end of the first post here.[/nb] to Spike:
From Lighthouse,
o. (Hold still for 2 seconds)
i. Throw ken
ii. Throw tama & catch ken (*that's 1)
iii. Throw ken & catch tama (*that's 2)
iv. Throw tama & catch ken (*that's 3)
v. Catch tama on the spike

shalafi

I've been trying to get time to try this for a while, but I've been overbooked lately, even more than usual.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Fancy a go at this, @Maicodama , @kaia , @nemo ? (You can use IG, if you like, as long as the vid's landscape.)

kayadama

The Void

Maicodama

I think I'll try this too [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

Cool. Competition[nb]as a drive towards self-improvement, that is[/nb], that's what I like to see!