News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The Ogmios Show Ep 2 - Kung Fu. Featuring The Void!

Started by The Void, 01 March, 2015, 16:47:44

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Last month I spent a really fun day with Ogmios, Impact & crew, teaching them and telling them about kendama. Now they've edited episode 2 of The Ogmios Show together, which is featured on Don't Flop - a rap battle Youtube channel. Expect this to get a whole bunch of views. One of which should be from YOU, because these guys are super cool, and bring a fresh perspective to rap. Watch the whole thing, not just the Kendama section, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

the milky oolong

Great vibe to this, the guys seem really enthusiastic, it's well-shot, it's funny, it's a great introduction to the game. Hope it gets some serious views!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

LarsVegas

Watched it, liked it, gave it a "thumbs up and a comment" on Youtube. Void, you did an excellent job with the two guys. They seem to be genuinely nice (in this uber-cool rap world) and they learned quick.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

Maicodama

Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

Sonicpearse

Very cool! Those guys were great & you were a wise teacher! Disappointed we didn't see you doing some kung-Foo though Void!
There was some funky filming & editing too - good stuff all round!
13k views - great kendama advertising!
Sonicpearse