News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Very nice, @rhys_goes_peace . My double somersaults are pretty weak. There are too many tricks to work on! Can someone uninvent a few of them, please! 😜
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Today I had a perfect start to my 6th Dan practice - no misses on any of the 8/10 tricks. Broke that run on my first attempt at 1-Turn Aeroplane, but soldiered on. Screwed up on Hanging 1-T Aero thoguh. D'oh.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Today I did two practice 6th Dan runs - One was finishing off the rain-interrupted one from yesterday. Passed both, which was nice after 3 fails.
Also, threw this quick one down for @Matt Goody - cheers for the tama, man!
https://twitter.com/TheVoidTLMB/status/915242362162618368

Matt Goody

Nice one @thevoid  8)

Glad you got it!
Instagram
@g00dr0

The Void

Managed a practice-pass again today. It's getting cold and windy out there, though...

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 04 October, 2017, 22:02:53
Managed a practice-pass again today. It's getting cold and windy out there, though...
You're getting quite consistent. Is there a trip to Japan in the plans?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Quote from: shalafi on 05 October, 2017, 11:50:35Is there a trip to Japan in the plans?
Wanna buy a few hundred Royals? :)

The Void

Got to keep grinding, can't let it slide. Trying to keep the practices going when I'm not busy with manic summer or oppressive winter.

donald grant

Keep grinding, Void!

Just landed what I suppose you would call "nodding over" (small bird nod over the spike to big cup, nod back over to small bird, reverse turn in).  'Twas a nice surprise!

The Void

Quote from: donald grant on 05 October, 2017, 13:11:49Just landed what I suppose you would call "nodding over" (small bird nod over the spike to big cup, nod back over to small bird, reverse turn in).  'Twas a nice surprise!
Coo, neat!

The Void

The Void

I had to have a day off yesterday, due to waiting in for a parcel (that didn't come). Just tried again today, and missed one too many JSticks. I blame Royal Mail.  >:(

The Void

Passed yesterday. Failed today, on 1-Turn Aero & SGS, both of which I'm pretty solid on. Oh well.

The Void

Failed my practice, but also had a good session trying lots of stuff just for fun. Worn out at least one knee for the day.

johndmc

What did you do today void? ;)

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)