News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Introduce yourself!

Started by BKA, 24 June, 2011, 15:09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Hello Tenchou,
Welcome to the forum, to kendama, and to juggling. (Check out http://www.jugglingedge.com/clublistings.php? for your nearest juggling club.) Hope you enjoy it here, Cheers!

PikWik

Hey There,

Long time lurker, and recent poster here. I found this forum after looking for a decent place to talk kendama. As it turns out, this is the best place to talk about this amazing toy. There's a ton of trick tips and guidance here that is invaluable for new clickers. That and a lot of the well known players, from around the world, post here too!

I first saw a kendama in a couple skate videos and it wasnt until I had some free time that I ventured to figure out what the "red ball and 3 cup" was. turns out it was a kendama and I've been hooked since! I love the community involved with kendama and find its a truly great way to pass the time or challenge myself at the same time.

@tenchou - funny you say that. ive been getting into juggling again as well  ;D

DamaFree09

Im Zach McClintock (DamaFree9) I live in OR, US. I've been playing Kendama for about 4 months. i have a youtube  please check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/DamaFree9?feature=watch

i play american football, baseball, and basketball. i love to talk and interact. email me @ kendamafreex@gmail.com . thats about it.

BKA

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Kendama+cliniK

Hi everyone! The name's Andrew. I'm from Ohio and as of lately a few of my friends and I have been attempting to spread the word around town. We've started a couple groups on Facebook. So if you're from around the area don't hesitate to hit me up! Kendama+cliniK!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/515867765162693/

Thanks! You guys are great!
Kendama+cliniK

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Kambo

Hello,

My name is Marcos. I'm a beginner and I have been playing Kendama for a week now. I FREAKING love Kendamas now. I Can barely keep my hands off of one. My current Kendama I got for free from a friend is a purple Kaleb Kendama. Unfortunately those Kendamas are considered crap Kendamas in my area. When I get payed I'm planning on getting a Kendama from Sweets custom Kendamas, a Ozora, or a Tribute. Can't decide. Anyways, I will probably have plenty of questions and would be great if you could help answer them! Seeya around!

BKA

Hi Kambo, welcome to the forum and to kendama!
Have a read around in the Gear and the What's The Best Kendama sections, as your kind of enquiry is pretty common, and there are a lot of answers to that already.
Hope you enjoy it here, cheers, BKA.

Ai

Hello!

My name is Ai. I'm from Tokyo, Japan.
I'd like to introduce a group of filmmakers planning to make a feature film on kendama in Tokyo.
The group is called "Tokyo Kendama Project".
First of all, please do have a look on this movie.

We are seeking for ways to rise fund for the feature film project.
Do you know any companies, institution or anyone that may be interested in this project??
We'd really appreciate if you give us any clue.

We'd really thank for any support from anyone.
Please support this project to spread kendama worldwide!

Thank you.

Ai

BKA

Hello Ai, welcome to the forum.
Your video is really beautiful. We hope you get the chance to make a full-length feature film one day.

MrDimmu

Hii there =]

I been watching a guy called izilly on youtube and he does random bits of Kendama .. well i just had to get one, have done bits of poi and diabolo before =]

Just waiting for mine to arrive, got a Krom Rubber Leopard from kendama.dk ( found uk sites after )

BKA

Hi MrDimmu,
Welcome! Since you do poi and diabolo, and soon kendama, and since you've pinned yourself in Manchester on the member Map, perhaps you'll want to head along to the Manchester Juggling Convention ( http://www.jugglingedge.com/event.php?EventID=3250& ), where we suspect [user]Ian[/user] and [user]Ian F[/user] may be doing a little light clicking.

Hope you enjoy it here.

MrDimmu

Quote from: BKA on 03 October, 2013, 16:36:51
Hi MrDimmu,
Welcome! Since you do poi and diabolo, and soon kendama, and since you've pinned yourself in Manchester on the member Map, perhaps you'll want to head along to the Manchester Juggling Convention ( http://www.jugglingedge.com/event.php?EventID=3250& ), where we suspect [user]Ian[/user] and [user]Ian F[/user] may be doing a little light clicking.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Ooo i may have to look into going, i am more than a little dusty with my other stuff so might give me the kick up the backside i need =]

KendamaCake

Hello jello!
I'm Ash, I just joined this forum today.
I had been referring to it for info on playing, so I figured I should join to talk and enjoy everyone here!

I'm incredibly new to it, I've only been playing steadily for 2 weeks.
I have a very standard kendama as of right now but I hope to get a balanced one soon :)

Aside from my recent hobby of learning tricks, I enjoy gaming, drawing, and cooking!

Pleased to meet everyone!

BKA

Hello Ash, welcome!
I'm sure you'll become even more addicted to kendama as time passes... we all have!
And in the words of Homer... "Mmmmm.... Cake!"