News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Introduce yourself!

Started by BKA, 24 June, 2011, 15:09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Hi Brandon,
Welcome!
Start with the Essential Eleven (Videos > Tutorials) to get your basic technique sorted. Then on from there. Have fun!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

mabulrub

Hello,
I'm Mustafa, 37 years old, started playing since a month ago, after seeing videos on the game and it got it me interested, earlier, long time ago I played with yoyos but lost interest, I got into cubing then to the point of 50 seconds average for solving the cube.
My major kendama i'm playing with now is the Autumn X Krom Kendama and its a good one, I started with Kaizen Zebrano which looks nice but in my opinion is not good for beginners. the Krom got me move fast.

I have joined the forum for information, enthusiasm and for support as honestly, no one around plays this, if not in the whole city where i live  ???

BKA

Hi, and welcome!
What area are you in? (Add yourself to the Member Map?) Hope you find good advice and inspiration here.

Kengeaa

Hey guy, my names Alfie newland I'm from Southampton UK trying my very very best to grow the scene myself as I only know two other jammers ( guy heathcote  and Hugo Callaway) I've met the void and dimensions once at upchuck 2014 there the only ones that have really inspired me to take kendama slightly more serious. Just landed my first border balance to in so my progrettiok is going fairly well I think for playing. For just under 2 years I think... Anyways message me if you live in Hampshire area because I would love to jam... Peace

donald grant

Welcome to the forum (and say hi to Guy next time you see him :) ) !

Dimensions

@Kengeaa it's nice to hear that your still clicking, and I hope to meet again soon!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

Kengeaa

@Dimensions   Yeah hopefully next time I will actually speak..! And are you going to be at camvention?

Dimensions

@Kengeaa
It's currently looking unlikely, but I'll see what I can do.
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

Kengeaa

Oh okay, message me if you are

fiddletriks

Hey guys, My names Ewan McKay, I'bve been playing kendama for about 2 years and I'm from Glasgow (Scotland) but have lived in Cardiff (wales) for just over 2 years now. I got into kendama through martial arts tricking, a lot of people were playing it so I decided to buy one and haven't been able to put it down since. I feel it's a very good stress reliever and also I'ts very similar to tricking in the sense that it is infinite. And also the fact it is super addictive.
I've been to a couple of gatherings only a small one in cardiff that  I met Rob (dimensions) and the void a year or so ago, and recently I went to a small gathering in Bristol and met some more welsh and south england players which was awesome.

hope you meet more of you soon
*welsh thistle*

BKA

Hi @nemo, welcome aboard! Good to have you here (and on the Member Map). Click on!

Meta4

Hello everyone, I've been playing kendama for almost a year now.  I just came across this forum and decided to make an account.  So yeah, I look forward to reading some threads and making a few of my own.  Well, that pretty much what I wanted to say. 

The Void

Hi @Meta4, welcome to the forum. What part of the world are you from?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Chloé F.

Hi fellow kendamers!
My name's Chloé and I'm from Chantilly, in northern France. I started playing kendama about a month ago and totally enjoy it! So I came here to see whenever a kendama video comes out, or to ask for any kind of advice if I need some. I've been a juggler - mostly a diaboloist - for 7 years now (Hi Void and Dimensions !), and just wanted to try something new. So here I am, discover this great discipline  :)
For now I'm only into basic tricks, but I already like playing with what I can do, I hope it'll improve with practice and time  ;D
By the way, I use a red Royal Kendama.

Peace!
Chloé

donald grant

Welcome to the forum, Chloe.  (Diabolo players always welcome :) !!)