News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama forum collaboration video 2015: Call for submissions!

Started by The Void, 24 February, 2015, 01:26:53

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Filmed a trick for this today. So... Bump!

2 more months to get your clips in, clickers!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kendamatty

Clip submitted today from a nice place in Barcelona...

Cliffdama

Hi there everyone. I have a few clips. But are youtube clips also good? If not i can send the file directly to you. About 25mb i think.

The Void

Nothing that's already been used. They should all be clips filmed specifically for the collaboration.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cliffdama

I still have some unused footage i think. But i'm dying to land another combo so maybe i should try that one tomorrow. And hij void! Been to long ^^

The Void

BUMP!
Only 15 clips so far, folks. You have just over 1 month left to send me your clips. C'mon, get on the game, let's make it a good 'un!

Dimensions

Will probably send somthing in after BKO
I know exactly what I'm going to film...
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Bump!
MAJOR BUMP!
You only have 12 DAYS LEFT, people!

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

The deadline is THIS SUNDAY! Be a part of the community, and get out, film something, and send it to me! :)

A few names.... @kaia @BenBenVx @BenPycroft24 @Diggthisskendama @Maicodama @donald grant @PikWik @Cliffdama @Thorny @Bozzy @Anthony A
@AbsolutelyEveryoneElseAsWell

shalafi

I went to the meetup in San Francisco and while Jake said we should record some trick for the collab, we didn't do it at the end. Too busy running the meetup and drinking beer.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

kayadama

Thanks for the heads up Void. Been meaning to film a little something for this, hopefully i can borrow my friends fancy camera today.

The Void

A few more clips have come in. Keep 'em rolling, folks!

Bozzy

Oh snap I didn't realise this was going on I'll try get some stuff filmed!

The Void

Nice one guys. I've had a couple more come in.
But here's a last push, to some other folk from last year's vid...
@KrisWhyte @AdamWest @mreasyguy @Will T @SamB @Cand1ez @Paul_S @nils @Sonicpearse @MisterJumpshoe
And if I haven't @'d you... then I especially want to see something from you too!
All welcome to join in!