News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Funclicks! Kendama Forum Collab Video 2015 - Released!

Started by The Void, 02 June, 2015, 18:02:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimensions

Great video and fun vibes!

(Any chance of it being posted on Vimeo?, JTV is very slow for my internet connection. Vimeo just works better for me - but I still managed to get through it)
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

Sonicpearse

Well done everyone involved - & thanks Void for another awesome compilation vid! There are some fantastic tricks.
Sonicpearse

donald grant

Great variety of stuff again this year, and always fun to put a few more faces to names.  Congrats to all, and well done to the Void for nailing it together so quickly!

(on a side note, happy to see lots of unusual critters in there this year: dogs, goats, ducks, Jon Udry.....:) )

the milky oolong

Just had a re-watch with a bit more chance to take it all in; man, this was such a great collaboration vid. The Gunslingers were just amazing. Shalafi's line was criminally well-executed, I am ashamed not to recognize the forum member slamming a crazy Scoop Spike > Fast Hand Reverse Whirlwind Earth Turn in front of a sun tapestry, The long line with Matt and co, Rob's tricks were fresh, Akira's bit was so smooth, the single tricks and variations were so diverse and delivered with such gusto. What's so great about it is that I can imagine yet-to-be kendama players really engaging with this one. Again, really nice work, everyone!

And, Donald, they were pure-bred cashmere goats, I don't just put any old goats in my clips, sir!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

shalafi

Quote from: the milky oolong on 03 June, 2015, 22:25:00
And, Donald, they were pure-bred cashmere goats, I don't just put any old goats in my clips, sir!
You, sir, are a boss.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Quote from: the milky oolong on 03 June, 2015, 22:25:00I am ashamed not to recognize the forum member slamming a crazy Scoop Spike > Fast Hand Reverse Whirlwind Earth Turn in front of a sun tapestry
That's @maccheesey09 .
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

I just rewatched the video and noticed the featuring of 3 kids (Lars, Lioneel and mine if I'm right) although mine only appears in the background of Matt doing a trick :)

Thanks TMO and MisterJumpshoe, glad you liked my contribution. Apparently I now have a personal style :) (wait for the Kendama Ireland edit, I have saved one of my favorite tricks for that one)

BKA

Quote from: shalafi on 09 June, 2015, 10:06:37I just rewatched the video and noticed the featuring of 3 kids (Lars, Lioneel and mine if I'm right) although mine only appears in the background of Matt doing a trick :)
Would have been impressive of @LarsVegas to have got his kid in the video, since he's not in it himself. ;) That's @Sonicpearse Jnr.

shalafi

Oops, I wasn't sure who he was..
Sorry sonicpearse.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

the milky oolong

Err, the text one! Have to re-watch now to find out what you mean. MIght as well treat myself to the whole thing again, eh? Be rude not to.
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

Sonicpearse

Yep, that's Sonic Samuel who'll be attending his first convention at Crawley this August. Come & say hello if you are there!
Sonicpearse