News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Records! You can do it how many times!?!?!?!

Started by Dave, 03 November, 2011, 21:47:46

Previous topic - Next topic

KendAlex

After i tried to get a new record with the earthspin, that i wasn't able to get more then the rediculas 43 times,
i started to focus of the Jumpingstick Record of 10 times.

today i finaly manage it to get 18 times

Here it is:
KendAlex jumping Stick Record of 18 times in row

i hope this time the recors will stand more then one day, so please don't show Mahoto this record, haha

KendaMushroom

now this is the kinda stuff i like...need to find the time now :)

KendAlex

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KendAlex

KendAlex

And here is my best for now with a UFO Record of 6 times.
I blew the string away  :-[, it was already hard to do it 6 in a row.

Thorny

Thorny

Hope you enjoy, guys! Sorry about my TV yarning away in the background.

Jarett Slater

s070s

Alex i wanna you see you - big cup, pin  (around the village) - as many as possible

BKA

Well done Jarett (introduce yourself?) and Alex. I added them to the first post.

KendAlex

Thanks the Void.
Jerett did what you ask for.
check it out.

today i found a other record
moonlander aka Lunar landing record 20 times from Ricky Rowell.

BKA

Hmmm... I wonder..... do you think we should make this thread for records for Forum Members only?[nb]i.e. You must post a video of yourself.[/nb] That would maybe keep it more interesting & competitive between us. And of course, if Ricky or Mahoto-san want to sign-up to the forum they'd be most welcome. Or should it stay as a list of "absolute" records? What do people think?

KendAlex

i never thought about that in the first place, but i get a lot of attention on my facebook and youtube of my records, of people that can do more hits and they gonna try to beat me, i think records are suppose to get broken, and i think it will pump up the skills of every player, to get the consistancy skills too.

For me it is no problem to make a member threat just for the Forum members, but i guess you get more and more members every week now.
this Kendama Forum is the only English forum in Europe and maybe in the rest of the world.

Tell me what you think?

KendAlex

here is my best shot of the Around the Village record of today, just to pump up the number.
(and eelco ask me to show my skills on this one, i hope he comes with a answer too)