News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Aeroplane Fishing & Green Triangles

Started by The Void, 29 August, 2018, 13:13:56

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Okay, I've posted a lot recently - sorry.  ;)
There are ~9 new clips in this one, which is otherwise a compilation of my social media clips from June-August 2018. Some trick repetition, sorry, but hopefully you'll at least like the title tricks. (Does not include Xylem Friday, Sennight Seven, Sunday Six, Monday Mashup, Flat Bounces or Salute Series.)

http://juggling.tv/16971 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

Glad I checked in. Great bunch of tricks there Void and music was cool too.

Mooncircle throw to lunar, the knuckle stilts, the spacewalks and mooncircles and the 1-turn loon barrel role to name but a few.

Very nice.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

Cheers mate, thanks for watching. Glad you enjoyed it.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

It was a nice watch, even if most was a rewatch, many were worth rewatching.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

donald grant

Nice variety of tricks, cheers for sharing!

(That first "mount" trick; I remember it from the Doncaster vid 10 years ago and failing to figure it out.  Seeing it again, I felt compelled get my brain round it and after a while it finally clicked. So thanks for that too!!)

The Void

Hooray, we'll done. That's the titular (Slack) Green Triangle. Stolen from yo-yo, natch. I was just learning it on yo-yo way back then, but Bill was first to get it on kendama on video.