News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

"Ninja" Ozora kendama pics

Started by The Void, 23 January, 2012, 15:02:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Here are some pics of a one-of-a-kind kendama, which I have nicknamed the Ninja. It is an Ozora which had a custom paint job by the manufacturers. 4 only were made for a charity auction (held at EJC, 2011) in aid of victims of the Japanese earthquake/tsunami of 2011:
1. All black.
2. All red.
3. All yellow.
4. All blue, with white stripes around big/small cup rims.

This is the one I bid for and got. Click the picture for the gallery

No, it's not for sale.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Thorny

Really, really cool, Void! I saw those 4 kendamas in photos and wondered what the backstory was, I figured there might be some kind of history.

I like how they did an all-black one even though they don't produce black Oozoras (excluding use dragon specials).

Buddhaprice

that kendama is for certain very pretty and unique thanks for sharing !

pascoe

I have a habbit of only being able to put my kendama down after i have landed a trick.

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Quote from: shalafi on 13 February, 2012, 13:42:21Have you dared to use it?
Ha! I only took it out of the packet to photograph it. Use it? What a crazy idea! :) I purchased it as a piece of artwork, not as a toy.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 13 February, 2012, 13:46:42
Quote from: shalafi on 13 February, 2012, 13:42:21Have you dared to use it?
Ha! I only took it out of the packet to photograph it. Use it? What a crazy idea! :) I purchased it as a piece of artwork, not as a toy.
That's what I thought, using it should be sort of a crime :) but you unpacked it!!
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Don't worry, it's safely back in its packaging now, and resting on my mantlepiece.

KendAlex

realy nice black kendama, if you want i can send you a black JKA string?
to make it totaly the Void Style Kendama  ;)

The Void

Quote from: KendAlex on 13 February, 2012, 21:17:09realy nice black kendama, if you want i can send you a black JKA string?
to make it totaly the Void Style Kendama  ;)
Thanks for the thought, but I think I'll keep it "as new".