News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

British Kendama Open 2012

Started by BKA, 31 October, 2011, 14:55:30

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Facebook event page created, for you all to click "Going!" on.
http://www.facebook.com/events/328380473888548/
Please share/tweet/link/etc. :)

BKA

BKA

BKA

Harrydh3

houston we have a problem... D: is anyone from scotland/north england driving there who would be willing to give thorny and layna a lift as i hvent passed my test yet
Obviously petrol money will be paid
If you could this would me a massive massive help :)

thanks

SamB

Probably best to ask on the BJC events pages. Not sure if there is a site with car pool details?
http://www.facebook.com/events/131128383647695/
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

The Void

Well, a back-up plan for Thorny and Layna (assuming you're biking down, Harry) could be to come down on the Wednesday (given that the journey by public transport will no doubt take ages), buy a full Thursday day ticket (£35), which covers you for staying onsite Weds & Thurs night, and camping, then heading back on Friday morning. Obviously that's probably a more expensive option, and requires you to have extra time (days) available, but at this stage, that's all I can suggest. Anyone I could think of who might be heading down from that area would probably be coming for the full BJC, so wouldn't be able to give you a lift back as well, even if they did have space in their car for 2, which is probably not that likely.  :-\

Alternatively, come for the whole convention! :-)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

KendAlex

Can somebody Please pick me up on the airport Southend, i'm standing there around 10:00 UK time, need a ride to the Dama area.
thanks in advance

BKA

The Void

Quote from: The Void on 08 April, 2012, 15:14:43Well, a back-up plan for Thorny and Layna (assuming you're biking down, Harry) could be to come down on the Wednesday (given that the journey by public transport will no doubt take ages), buy a full Thursday day ticket (£35), which covers you for staying onsite Weds & Thurs night, and camping, then heading back on Friday morning.
I've just checked with BJC, and they say "Wed will be £10 if another day ticket is also bought. Day tickets last until 10am the next morning." So Weds 4pm (onwards) 'til Fri 10am is £45 total, including camping Weds and Thurs nights.  :-|
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Harrydh3

horribly pricy but its so going to be worth it :)
going to bring my juggling balls too to embarass myself with :P

BKA

BKA

The Void

Right, I'm off.
The forum will probably be pretty quiet for the next few days....