News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Best Kendama

Started by swagmaster, 10 May, 2013, 00:06:07

Previous topic - Next topic

swagmaster

I am fairly good at kendama and I am looking to get a new one. I want to make sure to get one that is good, will last long, and is easy to do tricks on. What is the best model/brand? Thanks

Waylon

I see posts like this on yoyo forums all the time. It's a very subjective topic and all comes down to preference. Your best course would be to describe what you already like in a kendama and what other specific qualities you're looking for. Then, more experienced players can help you narrow down your choices.

br4d24

Grab a yellow oozora if you can find one. Arguably the best brand out there. When you ask people what the best damas are they always mention oozora when listing their favorites.

BKA

Yoda

For me the best kendama I've ever played is Tribute. Well ballanced, enough sticky, and super durable.
KENDAMA.COM.PL- POLISH KENDAMA COMMUNITY

Misterwhang

I highly recommend ozora! I got a yellow one recently and it is quality! But if you want one that is really fun and pretty durable  the kenusa tribute or 2013 pro models are AWESOME. My 2013 pro model has taken much abuse (especially from people asking to play with it) and it is still pretty good looking! And not to mention the promodel is really easy to land tricks especially lighthouse!