News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

[App] KendamApp - iOS & Android

Started by BKA, 30 January, 2012, 11:56:30

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

I have uploaded Android version 1.1.2 with the information about how close you are to a grade based on your tracking (you saw me using it during the EJC)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

Android Version 1.1.3 is on, we found a few issues on the UI that probably nobody noticed, but I did.
Also custom ladders were missing the options of edit and delete (broken in 1.1.2) so, please, update.

Finally, the free version is nearing 2K downloads!

shalafi

The free version has passed 2,000 downloads, woohoo.

shalafi

And today KendamApp is one year old. Almost 5K Downloads of the Lite version and almosr 200 of the Pro.

LarsVegas

I've got both, the iOS and the Android version. But I find the Android version much better. The track keeping of the skill list is more motivating. What I like the most:
- the x out of 10 entry to count how many successful attempts you had
- the "skill tracker", i.e. that the skill level achievements are automatically marked depending on your trick success (and the date if I'm not mistaken)
- the moshi-kame counter (that directly can be used from the skill tracker).
Is there any plan to update the iOS version?
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

br4d24

Could u guys please make a free iOS version so us people without credit cards don't have to put into on the web!

LarsVegas

Hi Raul,

is there any way to download the ladders for EKO2013 to the Android App? Or does this only work via update of a new version?

Thanks for information

shalafi

Hi Lars,

You can enter a ladder by hand, which can do it.

The only way to add new ones to "preloaded" is to do an update (which we should be doing anytime soon)

LarsVegas

The problem seems to be (with both iOS and Android) to add Knee Bounce. It's not in the current list of tricks and I can't find a way to add a custom trick. Is this possible?

BKA

It's not currently possible, but is something Raul is looking at.
Meanwhile, try Body Bounce.
Sorry, iOS development is currently stalled.  :-[

shalafi

In the meantime, KendamApp Lite has made it to 5,000 downloads.

So we are having a 50% SALE (Android only) for a week, (until Feb 24th) Don't miss your chance!
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.shalafi.kendroid

BKA

Quote from: shalafi on 17 February, 2013, 10:18:55We are having a 50% SALE (Android only) for a week, (until Feb 24th) Don't miss your chance!
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.shalafi.kendroid
Just a few days left...

shalafi

br4d24

I wish i could get this app somehow :(

Could someone make an online mobile version? Makes sense, it would be universal between everything! Even computers run mobile versions.
please please please!

The worst part about having an iphone is that the kendamapp dev on the IOS side is AWOL.

JamesFM

I just got the pro version. Very nice app.

I have a suggestion though... You know how on the trick list section you can check a trick off when you land it. There should be a visual representation of that on the list itself. So when browsing the tricks you know what tricks you landed at first glance.