News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Custom (OG) Speckled Oozoras

Started by The Void, 23 July, 2012, 14:28:21

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I picked these up in Japan. Lucky me. They were (I believe) custom models made for participants in a competition (All Japan Championships?) in two of the last few years.
Not for sale, just posting pics for those who might be interested.

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

AlexSmith

Those looks pretty cool. I've just been witness to a whole bunch of stuff Jeff and Alex brought back from Japan. Insane, so many rare and amazing damas. Nice addition to the collection, Void.

KendaMushroom

oh i saw those online, and thought the speckles were golden and I was really eager to get em. not I'm ok :) but nice one Void, defo a great item for a collection!

Sponge.

Thorny

Very nice, Void! The black one looks especially nice from further away! I bet they both like cool in person too!
Were any other colour made or just blue and black?

The Void

I don't know about other Speckles, but there has been a Plain white Oozora made.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Thorny

I've seen photos of the white Oozora, very suave.

I've just noticed that these Oozoras pre-date the recommended seal! That's given them an additional +5 Cool Points! :P