News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

What do you do with your spares?

Started by udgfxp, 13 August, 2014, 10:39:20

Previous topic - Next topic

udgfxp

Most of us who've been playing kendama for a while most likely have old beaten up kendamas laying around. What do you do with those? How about any spare kens that you've collected? Spare tamas? I'm curious to know as I'm in this situation and can't quite figure out what to do with them haha.

shalafi

Give them away!

As soon as you get some friend interested on Kendama, give it to them! Spread the kendama love!
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

the milky oolong

I second that. Any kendama that's failed to earn some kind of deep-running sentimental worth, I give away to the first person who shows real interest. That said, I currently have 12 kendamas on my desk... Alright, the NEXT enthusiastic non-kendama playing person I encounter gets a kd!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

PikWik

yeah man. i have 5 kendamas that ive given to friends since i started playing.
theyre perfect gifts

shalafi

I gave away at least 5 of my own kendamas to people that showed some interest (not counting kendamas I specifically got for giving away, that'd be about 15 more)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Cliffdama

The first kendama i owned was a dark blue sunrise and i think even a kendama player will recognize it for a kendama. But still have it and never going to trow or give it away. At all my friends houses there is at least one kendama, and every time i get there is see new playing marks so the seed starts to grow! Also gave some aways for birthday gifts. And still have to many left!