News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Looking for Kendama makers in the us! Help!

Started by Capes, 03 May, 2013, 20:50:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Capes

Hey! New to this forum!

I'm having a VERY hard time getting my kendamas made. Can anyone help me out?
Or point me in the right direction to a Kendama turner?

Thanks!!! Feel free to msg me.

Misterwhang

Yo dude, order a kendama online, you are not gonna find a kendama "maker" in the us. Search Amazon or just type in "buy kendama online" in google.  :P

The Void

Hi Capes,
Welcome to the forum. I assume you are looking to get some kendamas manufactured. I expect you haven't had any useful replies yet since most people will probably fall into one of 2 camps:

A) People who have never sought to manufacture kendamas, apart from perhaps something "home-made". (Includes me.)
B) Those who have.

Bluntly put, those in group B are probably your potential business rivals, so.... Well they're not going to shoot themselves in the foot, are they?  :-\  Getting a product designed, made and into market is quite an endeavour, so good luck. But you're probably going to have to do a lot of research for yourself.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

br4d24

Schnayke

BC/whats next Have made kendama's in the past.  I don't if they still do, but I am fairly sure they are in the u.s.a.
Brad countryman I believe is the name of the guy who runs the company. 

Capes

thanks for the replies!

my company is looking to get kendamas made!

ive got some pretty good ideas. im excited to try and get them to the community.

:)

br4d24

WOW just realized both links (terra and croix) arent in the us... sorry about that. Shipping would be totally worth it though!

Maybe getting a plastic from alex would be satisfying for yah? Not quite hand turned, but honestly the best kendama i have had the chance to play. Yeah super slippy, but impossibly fun - which is what its all about.