News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Galaxy and Enjyu Kendamas

Started by Tetsuya Takahashi, 10 April, 2013, 02:54:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetsuya Takahashi

Anyone have any personal likes or dislikes on the enjyu and green galaxy ozoras?
I'm getting them next week and wanted to know if they're durable like you don't have to glue the spike or if they're good for tama tricks.

theobau

I can only speak for the enjyu, and that's one sick kendama - so balance and after a while it become super sticky and great for landing lighthouse and lunars!
Would recommend it anytime and sooo worth the extra money you have to pay for a good quality hardwood kendama!

I was first curious about if I got the wrong kendama because the color seemed so light compared to the pictures I've seen - but after a month or so the color was what most people think of when they hear enjyu. This dark brown color felt like a reward to me for playing the shit out of this badass kendama hahaha

Have a good one, would love to hear your reactions to your enjyu and your galaxy as well!
/Theo

RodDama

^ that is one thing i love about hardwood kendamas.. the oils from your hands darken them up sooo nice... theres nothing like a nice, well loved hardwood ken.

Tetsuya Takahashi

thanks, also would it be a good idea to put a 2012 or 2013 tama on it or just beat the crap out of it till it gets sticky?

br4d24

not really, wearing in the tama is as important as the ken, if not more important.

HansNickmans

Kendama Belgium!

jackmccloskey

Sorry for the late response, but my galaxy orange (my favorite color galaxy) is pretty slippery to do balance tricks on, but its great for stilt, spacewalks and juggling.
I like Tacos and/or Burritos

Tetsuya Takahashi

Ive noticed the enjyu is really slippery how long did it take any of you guys to get it sticky?