News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

British Juggling Convention 2015

Started by The Void, 26 March, 2015, 18:33:04

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I'm off to http://bjc2015.co.uk tomorrow for a week's hanging out.
I know Kev will be there, and I expect to see @Jak , @ian & @Ian F  too, and a few TeamKD reprobates. See you jugglers there! (Day tickets are a stupid price :(, so I don't expect any non-jugglers to drop in just for fun).
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Ian F

Sadly I won't make BJC, I had to chose between BJC and BBU for spending my time and money and as wonderful as I'm sure BJC will be, along with the added frustration of it being relatively local, BBU still won on both vfm and buttercupness. The recently repatriated Mr H will be representing the Ians at BJC, hope to see you at BBU.

The Void

Ah, right, see you in the buttercups instead then!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jak

I really wanted to be there but sadly not looking too likely. My only chance to go is during the weekend,  but at £70, hmmm.....

Kev

Hmm that is quite a lot. That said, if you turn up early and leave late you'll get a really good session in. It's a great venue come rain or shine and a very conducive atmosphere for practice. Always plenty of cool things to see and do, and the foods not bad either.

Hope you can make it!

:)

Jak

It means going home every evening and returning the next day but i'm going to come for the weekend. (whoop)
Anyone there able and willing to recertify my skill level? I can do way beter than 2nd kyu!

The Void

Hooray! Yep, I can grade you. See you there!

The Void

Had a fun session tonight with Jak and @kendamajohnny showing me what's what. :)

Jak

Enjoyed our little game of ken! And was good to meet Johnny too!