News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Be Nothing - Donald Grant & The Void

Started by The Void, 14 July, 2015, 16:14:00

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I heard this song and knew I had to make a video to it. Luckily, I had a Donald on hand to make it better.

Full screen, full volume, full force, full effect, full nothingness!

http://juggling.tv/15262 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kendamatty

Lots of creativity in there, since donald's very first combo I was hooked on watching intently!

maccheesey09

Great Video! Look the flow and tricks  :)

shalafi

Very enjoyable, loved how it flows.

And the tricks are cool, but the nothingness after landing them was really touching.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

LarsVegas

I think that was quite something. So laid back, felt like a nice summer day with a gently breeze, nothing agitatedly.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

fredCP

Very nice stuff, guys ! Loved Void's Banking over the valley and combos like 2:28 or 3:13.

donald grant

Cheers, everybody!  And thanks to Void for putting this together; it's a fine souvenir of a grand day out.  With free parking too :)

As the young lady says at the end, "you don't get that in Weston Super Mare!" :) :)

The Void

Thanks folks. I enjoyed making this one a lot. It was fun to have a theme to work to. I'm glad Donald persuaded me to take the big camera out for the day too - it was worth it.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Maicodama

Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

the milky oolong

Great edit. Some seriously smooth, very eloquent little lines in there, great feel, nice camera work; who says you don't get something for nothing?
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Okay, who wants to get the 1000th view?
Cheers everyone for watching/comments. (The band liked it too. :) )