News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Outlink 2016 - Come and join

Started by shalafi, 18 January, 2016, 22:04:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Kofi

This is going to be interesting...
<3

Jak

Waheyy, juggles.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

fiddletriks

I'm so down for this. Also my username
Has changed already by the looks of it haha

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
*welsh thistle*

fiddletriks

Previously was nemo

*welsh thistle*

fiddletriks

Got this 10x quicker than expected, even with the sketchiest end spike ever haha :)

*welsh thistle*

The Void

Phew, this is going to be tough. But it's also going to tighten up my juggles. Missed the last Big Cup twice, and missed the last Spike 3 times. Actually pretty pleased to have got that far tonight, as my juggle-to-lighthouses aren't that solid. Good luck everyone, see you on Thursday, maybe.... {fingers crossed}.

Tired now...
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

fiddletriks

Quote from: The Void on 29 March, 2016, 23:18:19
Phew, this is going to be tough. But it's also going to tighten up my juggles. Missed the last Big Cup twice, and missed the last Spike 3 times. Actually pretty pleased to have got that far tonight, as my juggle-to-lighthouses aren't that solid. Good luck everyone, see you on Thursday, maybe.... {fingers crossed}.

Tired now...
I have noticed you've been practicing them a lot recently, you'll have it tomorrow man!
*welsh thistle*

shalafi

@fiddletriks Nice and clean, no need for grip adjustments, I liked that. Accepted!
@cello_91 you did not hold the lighthouse for 1 second. Also, in the last catch, the one for the spike, fingers should not grab the sarado, so Rejected!

I'm very impressed by your speed, both of you.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

I thought I was raising the difficulty significantly... apparently I was wrong.
Anyway, the next 2 tricks are already decided as well, so the only decision on my side is if I should shrink the deadlines or not for the following rounds, 6 days seemed fair as a low end.

fiddletriks

Quote from: shalafi on 29 March, 2016, 23:28:29
Anyway, the next 2 tricks are already decided as well, so the only decision on my side is if I should shrink the deadlines or not for the following rounds, 6 days seemed fair as a low end.
The difficulty was certainly increased no doubt about that. I think that was evident by how bad my last spike was haha
I asked void before about minimum possible deadline for this competition, is it 48 hours? Or less haha
Did I grip change somewhere? I'm confused as to why you mentioned it haha
*welsh thistle*

shalafi

Quote from: fiddletriks on 29 March, 2016, 23:39:10
Quote from: shalafi on 29 March, 2016, 23:28:29
The difficulty was certainly increased no doubt about that. I think that was evident by how bad my last spike was haha
I asked void before about minimum possible deadline for this competition, is it 48 hours? Or less haha
Did I grip change somewhere? I'm confused as to why you mentioned it haha
You did not do any grip change, although some grip change was allowed.

I think the minimum deadline from other years has been as low as 3 days, if I remember correctly. I don't think I'll go under 4 days this year, but never say never.

The Void

My advice as a former runner of this comp is... don't ease up, or it'll go on forever. Keep decreasing the limit down to 3 days.
Your call though.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 30 March, 2016, 08:07:44
My advice as a former runner of this comp is... don't ease up, or it'll go on forever. Keep decreasing the limit down to 3 days.
Your call though.
Sounds like a good advice. I'll probably take it :)