News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Stamp It. Stomp It.

Started by Jak, 13 July, 2016, 19:41:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Jak

@Ashdama, no it's not penguin lighty I'm afraid, just penguin base cup.

Jak

As well as being on holiday I'm having a hard time at the moment running this comp because I've broken my phone screen. I'll try and get Round 4 up at the correct time but if I have any more issues it could be late, maybe tomorrow evening when I'm home. The deadline still applies. This has been a very quiet week for video posts...if you didn't post last week make sure you post both this weeks and last weeks before 9pm BST or you'll be out! Thanks!

shalafi

I know what I want to do. I just need to find some time to try it out.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

I have mine filmed, but I won't be able to post it until after the deadline (probably tomorrow). Also, haven't been able to watch this week's other entries yet, so I suppose my vote will be too late.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jak

You can have your late entry Void, but yeah I'm afraid a late vote won't count.

DarrenTheJew

Here is my ROUND 3 submission, I haven't seen anyone Else's yet. So I wasn't sure if the 2 tricks had to be separate being as the examples were separate clips. Anyway I did it in one clip. Took me some grinding man. Hope you guys enjoy. Much love

The Void

Quote from: Jak on 07 August, 2016, 16:10:44
You can have your late entry Void, but yeah I'm afraid a late vote won't count.
Okay, fair enough!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jak

@DarrenTheJew, yeah I changed the format of the videos so I could do examples of the tricks without taking anyone's combo ideas; you still have to do the tricks in one line like it says in the rules, which you did, so accepted!  ;D

shalafi

Not what I wanted, a rather simple one TBH but didn't had time to land the better combo.

Jak

@shalafi, that'll do just fine, accepted.  @DarrenTheJew and @shalafi, do you have a favourite Round 2 entry?

shalafi

Quote from: Jak on 07 August, 2016, 19:08:16
@shalafi, that'll do just fine, accepted.  @DarrenTheJew and @shalafi, do you have a favourite Round 2 entry?
I have to watch the last ones to see if anyone tops matt

Jak

Well done to @BenPycroft24, your round 2 entry goes with Kofi's to the final!

Round 4

Through to Round 4 are...
@the milky oolong , @fiddletriks , @DarrenTheJew , @shalafi

The following can stay in the comp if they post their round 3 entry with their round 4 entry....
@The Void , @KenSan, @kendamatty, @mreasyguy@jakub.zahumensky, @BenPycroft24@Maicodama@kayadama, @LarsVegas, @cello_91,

Please watch this video...

*Downspike (a.k.a Stab/stabbing heaven, has to be spiked from above)
*Jumping stick (single rotation, any vertical direction but not UFO)
*Earth Turn (any direction, can be done while doing anything else, e.g. whirlwind, gunslinger ect.)

Deadline August 14th 9pm BST

Sadly, out of the competition are...
@Kofi, @talincrow, @Cand1ez , @s070s, @Ashdama, @BigKidJim

@Kofi, you potentially could still win the SuLab kendama

As I said earlier, this has been a difficult week to manage the competition so if I have made any mistakes please let me know and I'm sorry!

Here are the Round 3 entries to vote for! Shouldn't be as hard to choose as theres only 4 this week!...

@the milky oolong

(Just milky's round 3 combo please)

@fiddletriks

@DarrenTheJew

@shalafi

shalafi

Oh, @the milky oolong made a really cool combo with this, not sure if it included the stab, but it was really nice.

Is earth turn from downspike considered?

shalafi

Quote from: shalafi on 07 August, 2016, 19:36:10
Quote from: Jak on 07 August, 2016, 19:08:16
I have to watch the last ones to see if anyone tops matt
Yes, my vote still goes for matt (although too late) but the winner of the round was in my top 3, so it's fair.

Jak

Down spike earth turn is considered... I guess that ticks off both tricks!