Author Topic: EKO 2019?  (Read 191 times)

Offline shalafi

• 1st Dan / BKA#7
  • Global Moderator
  • Hyper Rising Star
  • Kendama Geek
    • Facebook
    • sla_shalafi
    • Kendama Ireland
EKO 2019?
« on: 18 August, 2019, 23:11:47 »
I was wondering what the story with the EKO was this year. I went to the facebook page and the last post is from January, saying that the original dates have been postponed and more info to come soon...

I recall there were some European Kendama Championships, more similar to the Gloken / Catch and Flow style comps, but not signs of the EKO.

Anyone can shine a light in here?
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Offline The Void

• ROYALIST
  • 6th Dan / BKA#1
  • Global Moderator
  • Click Chieftan
  • Royalist. 2xBrit Champ. BKA mover. IKO'16 champ.
    • TheVoidTLMB
    • TLMB!
Re: EKO 2019?
« Reply #1 on: 19 August, 2019, 14:49:34 »
The new organiser had personal and organisational issues. Eventually I found myself having the option to take it on again myself, quite late, but just in time to make it happen. I obviously wanted it to happen again, but I also didn't want to organise it myself. I spent a week wrestling with the decision, and eventually I decided not to give myself the grief. It's extremely doubtful the EKO will happen this year, unfortunately.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Offline shalafi

• 1st Dan / BKA#7
  • Global Moderator
  • Hyper Rising Star
  • Kendama Geek
    • Facebook
    • sla_shalafi
    • Kendama Ireland
Re: EKO 2019?
« Reply #2 on: 19 August, 2019, 18:16:30 »
I see. That's unfortunate.

In any case, I was expecting some news about it somewhere. If someone had problems, nobody is going to ask them to organize the EKO, but it will be nice to let people know.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal