News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Random trick

Started by pascoe, 20 March, 2012, 14:28:09

Previous topic - Next topic

pascoe

Hey guys been playing around with grips and randomly came across this fun trick. it's a slip on stick with the ken spinning between your hand. You can also tap the tama with the ken at the start of the spin which i do in the second clip. If anyone knows the name of this trick that would be great.
As always Enjoy.
- Josh
I have a habbit of only being able to put my kendama down after i have landed a trick.

SamB

Very nice. I think the first one reminds me of the butterfly in contact juggling (think David Bowie in Labyrinth), I seem to remember a diabolo stick grind with a similar action also named the butterfly. The second trick may be a new one. Good work though, the secret grip is pretty underused in my opinion.
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

The Void

Sweet!

"Secret swivel"? I've used the swivel to go from Slip Grip Special to a Spike, but that's only a 1/4 swivel, and you've gone a bit further.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

pascoe

Thank you guys, Secret Swivel sounds good to me :)
I have a habbit of only being able to put my kendama down after i have landed a trick.