Author Topic: nedKendama @ NJF 2013 (Dutch jugglers festival)  (Read 3679 times)

Offline s070s

• 4th Dan / BKA#27
  • Combination King
nedKendama @ NJF 2013 (Dutch jugglers festival)
« on: 06 May, 2013, 19:10:18 »
Wanted to let you guys know nedKendama will be attending the Dutch jugglers festival this weekend. 

We will be giving some ‘ introduction to kendama’ workshops and we’ll have a little shop open to sell some kendama’s .
The Dutch jugglers festival is from Tuesday 9 may till Sunday the 12th and day tickets are 6 Euro a day. There will be several artists and a galashow.  Look for more info here : http://njf2013.nl/
nedKendama will be there the last two days (zat & sun)

This will mainly be a promotional event . Off course gladly welcome every Kendama-player with a big smile or a handshake (maybe even at the same time) , but I realize it probably is a bit far for you guys. i tought you would like to know anyway.

cheers,
eelco

Offline The Void

• ROYALIST
  • 6th Dan / BKA#1
  • Global Moderator
  • Click Chieftan
  • Royalist. 2xBrit Champ. BKA mover. IKO'16 champ.
    • TheVoidTLMB
    • TLMB!
Re: nedKendama @ NJF 2013 (Dutch jugglers festival)
« Reply #1 on: 06 May, 2013, 23:57:10 »
I won't be making it, eelco, but I'll "jugglermail" a few stickers to you. Have a good time!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Offline shalafi

• 1st Dan / BKA#7
  • Global Moderator
  • Hyper Rising Star
  • Kendama Geek
    • Facebook
    • sla_shalafi
    • Kendama Ireland
« Reply #2 on: 07 May, 2013, 08:09:38 »
mmm, it could be interesting. I'm not promising anything, but I'll try
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Offline s070s

• 4th Dan / BKA#27
  • Combination King
« Reply #3 on: 07 May, 2013, 19:30:22 »
thx void !! absolutely appreciated. i was allready thinking of the 'unicorn dance' we did last ejc  ;-)

@ shalafi  ... spanish champions are allways welcome

Offline shalafi

• 1st Dan / BKA#7
  • Global Moderator
  • Hyper Rising Star
  • Kendama Geek
    • Facebook
    • sla_shalafi
    • Kendama Ireland
« Reply #4 on: 11 May, 2013, 20:06:43 »
Quite a fun day, I even uploaded a couple of pics to twitter.

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Offline s070s

• 4th Dan / BKA#27
  • Combination King
« Reply #5 on: 14 May, 2013, 18:39:34 »

This kendama-adventure prooved  to be very fun and succesfull.
after a little de-tour to get the kendama’s  we arrived around  10 o’clock to set-up the shop and immidealty there was a lot of attention.
We had some kendama’s from Sunrise to sell and a hole box of gold ones for the workshops . I also brought one of my bilboquet and the ‘emperor of Japan’ for kinda of show and tell during the workshops.   

It all started very mystical, when i got tapped on my back to have one of the mysterious juggling -creatures  give me a package from far abroad.  They turned out to be the stickers from kendama.co.uk . And were a nice addition to give away after  the workshops.  So big big thanks to the  Void for making this possible. 
And after a second turning of the back…  a wild Raul Portales suddenly appeared. Raging with kendama-fever and ready to strike at any moment . Which meant a good warm up for me.

The workshops went pretty good  and jammed with Raul and Yorick the rest of the day .
And on to bigger and better things…!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal