News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kazuma Announces return of mugen kendamas.

Started by BrandonYoder, 08 April, 2013, 14:06:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Misterwhang

Never played with one before, but I am BEYOND SUPER excited to get my hands on one of these new Mugens!

RodDama

I got to meet kazuma recently, and hang out with the new prototypes.  Get stoked!!

happygoat

Any news regarding when the news Mugens will be released?

BrandonYoder

Quote from: RodDama on 17 July, 2013, 19:04:42
I got to meet kazuma recently, and hang out with the new prototypes.  Get stoked!!

Quote from: happygoat on 17 July, 2013, 21:43:03
Any news regarding when the news Mugens will be released?

I would also be interested in this info:)

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

PikWik

i really like that blue, But its only for folks who ordered the tamas or auction winners of the mugens :(
im hoping these new mugens are not $50 right off the bat. $30 is understandable, but $50...

lol, who am i kidding!? The greatest kendama craftsman decides to make kendamas again. i'll buy the masamugen 2.0

The Void

Quote from: PikWik on 23 July, 2013, 19:20:30i really like that blue, But its only for folks who ordered the tamas or auction winners of the mugens
What? Did I miss a meeting? What's your source for that statement please?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

mreasyguy

PikWik is right in what he says. Luckily I got myself a Tama now it's just waiting until the e-mail for more info

http://www.gloken.net/gloken-en/new-mugen-project/

KendaMushroom

yeah void!

"The first limited version is just for the Mugen Supporters who purchased Mugen 'tama', and the winner of Mugen Auction in June, as a token of his appreciation for your support.

About a detail of the sales, we will annouce individually via email in a week."

looking forward for this mail!

The Void

Heh, I even went to the gloken site to check, but somehow I managed to miss that page. Thanks for the reference. Now I'm glad I bought a tama....

BrandonYoder

So happy i bought a tama!
i can not wait!!