Some summer events from Royal Kendama.
Royal Parking kendama events 2018
16th June Newport, Gwent, Belle Vue Park.
8th July, Brighton, (location TBC)
12th August, Bristol, (location TBC)
For each event:
Entry £5, or £3 if you use your own Royal kendama
12;00-14:00 – Meet up, jam, register to enter
14:00-16:-00 – Competition
16:00+ – Grading exams for anyone who wants one. (Free Kyu grading included with entry fee.)
All entrants will enter all 5 divisions: SOLID STATES, SPEED SEEDS, ROUNDABOUT, PROUDFOOT, TURNIP STEW
Overall winner will win a jumbo kendama. A different player who has won at least one of the 5 divisions will win a Royal Plush kendama. Possible extra spot prizes.
We’re doing another forum video this year. The submission deadline has been extended to June 11th, due to some forum downtime. (Sorry about that.)
– Film a clip in *landscape* (as high-res as possible, please). Preferably sub-30 seconds. Emphasis on fun, locations, and personality.
– Upload it somewhere non-public. (e.g. WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, juggling.tv)
– Email the link to email@example.com
You’ll be in the video, and you might win a prize!
BKA forum collab 2018. Join in to win!
A spate of events upcoming or newly-announced: Bude ‘Tude, Bristol Jam, Kent Clicks, BKO, EKO.
New 2018 kendama events
The Brit- and Euro-Champ Rob is running this year’s Outlink competition on the forum. Fun for all players to challenge themselves, and see how far they get. And maybe win a prize. Join in here!
Want to win a kendama? Of course you do! So go to http://kendama/co.uk/kstreet pronto!
We’ve got 2 announcements about Kendama Camp.
1. We are limited to 40 people only. So register to reserve your place!
2. We are very excited to announce that for the last night of Kendama Camp, we will have a live performance from The Scaramanga Six. If you don’t know them, check out the mighty Rock Band From Yorkshire Who Torture on their bandcamp page, or scope out this video:
The Scaramanga Six - We Rode The Storm from Paul Morricone on Vimeo.
PS Sorry, Six fans, but this is a private gig.